Hi there I'm Davonte Bradley!
preHIRED Science-Based Sales® Member
I graduated from Hampden Sydney College in 2014 with a B.A. in Philosophy. Over the past seven years, I've held several positions in retail and customer service, but I've also dabbled extensively in entrepreneurship. In that time I believe I've mastered great Customer Service to such a degree that I find it easy to connect with and understand the needs of people before those needs are even clear in their own minds. I was always to problem solver, conflict resolver, mediator, and advisor on any team I ended up in regardless of what my formal job title specified.
I decided I would pursue an industry or field that was actually interesting to me while also having a career with no clear income ceilings- tech sales.
I've learned many skills and methodologies to excel at being an SDR/AE in tech sales. In just about everything I do now I always approach the situation with a client/customer-first mindset, which means I'm always looking to make a genuine connection with someone, not just seeing them as a number or a dollar sign.
That mindset coupled with having an understanding of the practices and methodologies of the top sales and a commitment to always striving to be better than I was the day before means I'm well suited for that kind of role.
In two years or less, I want to be in a Sales leadership that utilizes SaaS sales knowledge and marketing to lead a committed sales team that wants to be the best.
From my preHIRED mentors, I learned sales methodologies, tools, skills, and workflows to be at the top 5% of sales performers.
Researched & replicated sales systems from preHIRED's Science-Based Sales® methodology. • Prospected- to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. • Qualified - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Discovered - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. • Advised- to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller. • Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails. • Trained on many of the top CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools: Outreach, Interseller, Hubspot, Seamless.io, Hunter, & many more
I was personally trained by the top sales rep at Outreach!
• Instruct and mentor youth in various creative disciplines from podcasting to digital drawing and painting • Providing instructional presentations for coursework and proposed lesson plans • Maintaining performance metrics for student coursework to ensure comprehension and retention
A professional artist is not only a creator, they're a business owner. The two, in my mind, are inseparable and as such I'm responsible for all marketing, sales outreach, branding, data analytics, and so much more.
• Managing the community of a global art movement called Techspressionism via business communication software (Discord) and social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) • Scheduling presentations for virtual events • Moderating bi-weekly Zoom meetings of virtual artist meetups • Finding and cultivating leads to sell to potential collectors • Writing e-mail copy to foster personal client relationships • Creating engaging social media content for loyal fans and content to build brand awareness • Maintaining a functional work from home environment
Find my work on my website at www.davobradleyart.net and on IG at @davobradleyart
I went from my role as a Flow Team Member unloading inventory from shipments to the salesfloor to supervising and leading the customer service and return team and cashiers.
• Trained and mentored new hires on company policy • Built team cohesion and raised team morale • Resolved customer complaints and concerns and created plans to train team on effective tactics
I was the owner and operator of a small e-commerce business that sold one-of-a-kind fantasy-themed jewelry and accessories.
• Managed marketing and promotional campaigns through social media platforms • Researched and created products, product descriptions, and wrote copy • Leveraged SEO and Google Adwords campaigns to promote organic website visibility
• Inventoried between $5000-$10,000 worth of perishable food items and packaging supplies daily. • Trained and supervised new employees of the department • Increase sales of perishable items by ensuring all perishable items available are fully stocked and properly displayed on the sales floor • Collaborated with small, dedicated teams to inventory the entirety of the stock housed in the store warehouse. • Delivered excellent customer service to all customers and actively seek to aid them in their shopping experience
• Installed and replace hardware such as graphics cards, hard-drives, LCD screens, and others. • Maintained and repaired computer equipment. • Install OS and software suites such as Windows 7 and Microsoft Office. • Created and maintained PC images using Acronis. • Troubleshoot a variety of computer issues ranging from registry errors, malware removal, driver errors, and damaged hardware/hardware defects. • Installed security measures for end-users such as Sophos Anti-Rootkit, Malewarebytes, and SuperAntiSpyware. • Provided technical assistance for printers, scanners, and computer peripherals around the campus. • Educated end-users on how to resolve hardware and software issues on-site.
• Assisted upwards of 100 library patrons with research, technical support, or other administrative services per work shift. • Recorded money transactions into an Excel database and ensured there were no inconsistencies between the money drawer, receipts, and the Excel database with daily audits. • Recommended and helped implement new procedures for organizing and tracking 60 sets laptops, powercords, and headphones for 1,000+ library patrons.
• Oversaw the orientation process of 300 incoming freshmen students. • Directed students and their parents through the orientation process and aided in move-in procedures. • Organized and planned events for the orientation process. • Supervised large groups of students to ensure compliance with safety standards. • Communicated and collaborated within a team of over 40 people
Describe in a few sentences what the project is and what you learned from it as it relates to the job you're trying to win.
Thank you for your consideration. Click below to schedule 15 minutes with me.