In this certification course, I researched and replicated sales systems from preHIRED’s Science-Based Sales® methodology.
This process covers the following parts of the sales development process:
- Prospection – to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads
- Qualification – to ensure alignment between buyer and seller
- Discovery – to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions
- Advisory – to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller
Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails
Trained on 20+ CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools
- CRMs – Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk (Base)
- Lead Gen – Linkedin, Zoominfo, Crunchbase, Angel, Hunter, Snov, Interseller, Prospect.io
- Automation – Outreach, Salesloft, Reply, Interseller
- Productivity – Calendly, Zoom, Join.me, GoToMeeting, Hubspot Sales Pro
Sales Agent - World Financial Group
- Qualified leads for retirement and insurance plans for more than 500 families
- Consulted on plans that best fit their needs and budget
- Awarded for sales achievements of over $30k per month
- Increased client acquisitions and retentions
- Maintained a 97% persistency score throughout my tenure
Franchise Owner - Planet Beach Automated Spa
- Prospecting to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads
- Qualification to ensure alignment between buyer and seller
- Discovery to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions
- Advisory to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller
- Trained over 200 sales staff on closing and retention techniques
• Extensive work with Hotel and Travel industries to foster relationships that would offer win win scenerios for our team and the establishment. Contract reviews, event planning, and intricate flight coordinations were often required.
• Compile bids to major airlines for Sales and Marketing staff for submission as part of ongoing sales support.
• Extensive use of Powerpoint presentations to relay technical data and visuals for Business Development teams to use as sales presentations and marketing materials for target customers.
• Built and maintained strong vendor relationships through close networking and interpersonal skills with various hotels, golf resorts, travel agencies, airlines, Realtors, restaurants, limousine services, visa passport services, and marketing firms.
• Prepared corporate travel arrangements which were primarily International travel with multiple connections for business development, mechanical, and upper management staff.
• Prepared and audited expense reports
• Coordinate and promoted company events for over 345 employees:
• Bring your child to work day, Employee luncheons, Company Picnics, Holiday Parties, Town Hall Meetings, Bowling events, Manager Team Building events.
Software Licensing Specialist - MicroWarehouse
- Worked with k-12 and Government divisions on finding software solutions that satisfied core needs
- Ensured compliance between software manufacturers and end user and recommended options that best fit their needs