After starting my career in Financial Planning over 4 years ago, I have moved back towards an original path in the world of SaaS. Through preHIRED’s program, I have learned to work with a multitude of different sales stacks and methods on creating an environment of clarity with prospects. I am excited to share these skills and knowledge with my clients.
In my personal life, I’m a family-oriented, low key individual. I enjoy reading and traveling and spend lots of time in my kitchen being creative and learning great new recipes to try.
My favorite thing ever is to know that I’ve inspired someone to take a new path and grow in their greatness!
In this certification course, I researched and replicated sales systems from preHIRED’s Science-Based Sales® methodology.
This process covers the following parts of the sales development process:
Prospection – to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads
Qualification – to ensure alignment between buyer and seller
Discovery – to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions
Advisory – to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller
Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails
Trained on 20+ CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools
Qualified leads for retirement and insurance plans for more than 500 families
Consulted on plans that best fit their needs and budget
Awarded for sales achievements of over $30k per month
Increased client acquisitions and retentions
Maintained a 97% persistency score throughout my tenure
Prospecting to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads
Qualification to ensure alignment between buyer and seller
Discovery to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions
Advisory to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller
Trained over 200 sales staff on closing and retention techniques
• Extensive work with Hotel and Travel industries to foster relationships that would offer win win scenerios for our team and the establishment. Contract reviews, event planning, and intricate flight coordinations were often required.
• Compile bids to major airlines for Sales and Marketing staff for submission as part of ongoing sales support.
• Extensive use of Powerpoint presentations to relay technical data and visuals for Business Development teams to use as sales presentations and marketing materials for target customers.
• Built and maintained strong vendor relationships through close networking and interpersonal skills with various hotels, golf resorts, travel agencies, airlines, Realtors, restaurants, limousine services, visa passport services, and marketing firms.
• Prepared corporate travel arrangements which were primarily International travel with multiple connections for business development, mechanical, and upper management staff.
• Prepared and audited expense reports
• Coordinate and promoted company events for over 345 employees:
• Bring your child to work day, Employee luncheons, Company Picnics, Holiday Parties, Town Hall Meetings, Bowling events, Manager Team Building events.
Worked with k-12 and Government divisions on finding software solutions that satisfied core needs
Ensured compliance between software manufacturers and end user and recommended options that best fit their needs
Sample Sale Discovery Call https://www.loom.com/share/f0f6bc0939ca415e9e019fa4158ec13f
This website was created for German restaurant, vinyard and guesthouse. I created this site and their SM presence to generate leads and promote events.
Carefully considers and crafts the things they work on. Sweats the details even if no one else sees them. Precise, and takes pride in their work.Learn More →
Learn more: https://crash.co/discover/result/c76ddb19-d618-4582-8bd7-3ac52cbef292