Hi there, I'm Kelechi Ordu
Science-Based Sales® Member looking to join an awesome team!
As someone who has a background in nonprofit & education, I have learned through the years the importance of consistency when it comes to building relationships with others. This has served me well in recent years as I have been in sales. I started in insurance sales helping families to protect their loved ones and now I am looking to get into the tech industry and strive to help clients in similar ways by helping them to do things in more efficient ways.
Through preHIRED I have been able to sharpen my skill sets and I have been trained in tools and techniques that will make me a very effective SDR for any company. I look forward to joining a phenomenal, purpose-driven company. One that I can learn from my managers and also grow within the company. I think one of the best things you can do for a client is to help them solve their greatest problems and that is what I strive to do with each of my clients.
On a personal side, I am a proud husband to my lovely wife and a girl dad to my two beautiful daughters. I am also a former collegiate athlete so I know all about hard work, perseverance, and getting the job done! For fun, I am a huge foodie --- so anytime I can go to a new restaurant and try something different is always a plus!
Researched and replicated sales systems from preHIRED’s Science-Based Sales® methodology.
This process covers the following parts of the sales development process:
Prospection - to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. Qualification - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. Discovery - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. Advisory - to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller. Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails.
Trained on over 20+ tools including CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools.
• Consulted in detailed estate planning in order to solidify families’ extended financial needs
• Presented a systematic review of insurance coverage offerings for prospective clients
• Managed open information pipeline amongst clients and insurance providers
• Generated comprehensive debt elimination plan for clients and craft pathways to financial freedom
• Produced over 125K of annual premium volume within my first year as a broker
• Co-managed with the school director to create a personal development program to support students’ growth in integrity, character, and ethics
• Created a collaborative decision-making process amongst families and the school through serving as a liaison to ensure students’ needs were addressed to support their academic success
• Implemented data-driven decisions in order to make modifications to programs that enhanced the educational experiences of our students
• Provided research-based solutions to tackle current school issues with our various subgroups
• Served as a strategic team member in executing administrative tasks to assist the school director in achieving our schools’ goals and needs
• Managed two facilities and served as key administrator over the day to day operations
• Oversaw and managed a $1.7 million budget in order to ensure the organization’s mission and data initiatives were implemented
• Served on strategic fundraising campaigns to raise funds from potential donors to support the organization’s needs
• Collaborated with other organizations and the community to provided needed resources for students and their families
• Served as a strategic leader to support the growth and development of all program staff and site directors
• Managed all programming at the center as well as supported the successful execution of all events to support the needs of students and the community
• Served as a mediator to handle conflict resolution amongst parents and students
• Developed key relationships and partnerships with local organizations to provide resources to the school community we served
• Provided consistent feedback to staff in an effort to foster their growth and accountability in promoting a positive organizational culture
• Created a collaborative communication and feedback process to build relationships and support for students, teachers, and parents in the community
• Developed and organized community events to support the needs of students in our community
• Created effective tutoring and mentoring programs to support the development and growth of our students
• Resolved conflicts with students by serving as a mediator
• Built positive relationships and partnerships with teachers and faculty in our local community with our organization
This video is an example of a cold call made to a hiring manager. In the video, you will see me demonstrate some of the techniques that I have learned from preHIRED. Cold calling is a part of the job and I am prepared to do so.
Thank you for your consideration of this role. Please schedule a 15-minute meeting with the link below to see if we are a great fit together!