It’s possible to love your job
If you feel stuck in your career, know it’s still possible to love your job.
This time on Career Crashers, Joel is joined by Julia Wuench to talk about setting a course for your career!
Julia is a recovering perfectionist, leadership and career coach, and founder of The Authenticity Guide.
Julia started her career working in finance in New York City, but after waking up day after day not wanting to go to work, she realized it was time for a change. In this episode, she’s sharing what she learned from that change and how she works with others to help them find work that matters. It’s always possible to create a job you love.
Special Promo: use code AUTHENTICITY for 20% off Crash Pro and the Job Hunt Crash Course.
Listen on your favorite podcast app
Here are some quick links to the show:
P.S. Don’t forget to give the show five stars (or six)! 😉
- Julia’s story realizing she was not lined with her values professionally
- How Julia sent cold-emails to build professional connections
- Listening to your inner gut on what makes you happy
- Finding work get to do, not have to do
- Action steps to get out of stuckness
- Leveraging the world wide web, and cultivating gratitude
- Engage in low stakes activity to learn about companies
- Build warm intros
- Stop forcing yourself to do things. Do what makes you come alive