This week on Career Crashers, Joel is joined by Jonathan Williams to talk about Jonathan’s experience on a job hunt before and after finding Crash.
For the first month of being laid off I was doing job applications the old school way. And it sucked. I sent out so many resumes and spent like eight hours a day on the job stuff. And I think I only heard back from one company.
Now, Jonathan is a newly hired customer success associate at ChartHop who used Crash tools and mindset to change his approach to job hunting and quickly found success.
Listen on your favorite podcast app
Here are some quick links to the show:
P.S. Don’t forget to give the show five stars (or six)! 😉
- Showing your personality in your job hunt, and how it helps.
- Jonathan’s story, trying to find a meaningful career after college.
- Getting laid off due to COVID.
- Job hunting the old fashioned way and how it’s so disheartening.
- Turning things around by a mindset shift.
- Harnessing your passion to find and pitch a company you love.
Connect with Jonathan
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share, don’t hesitate! Email Joel at Joel [at] Crash [dot] co.