Sales Skills Will Set You Apart.
Nick Rundlett is a sales consultant and founder of Mastermind.army a mentorship group for sales professionals.
It’s such a natural and organic thing to want to do, to help people in a way that makes you profit and makes them profit. That is what freedom of exchange is. It’s a positive sum game.
This week he joins Career Crashers to talk about his experience breaking into a career in sales and how sales skills can set you apart on the job hunt!
First of all, the average candidate is re-active, not pro-active.
Learn more about Nick’s sales mastermind at mastermind.army and connect with Nick by email at Nick [at] rundlett.com
Listen on your favorite podcast app
Here are some quick links to the show:
P.S. Don’t forget to give the show five stars (or six)! 😉
Show notes – Sales Skills Will Set You Apart
- How Nick first got bitten by the sales bug selling candy in high school.
- Biggest misconceptions about sales.
- Why working on mental health makes you so much more successful in sales.
- Nick’s sales approach to the job hunt.
- Simple ways to stand out from the pack.
- The art of following up.
- Why the bar is so low.
Connect with Nick
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share, don’t hesitate! Email Joel at Joel [at] Crash [dot] co.