This week, Mitchell carved a pumpkin.
But in all seriousness 😉, this week:
- We worked on the new content site
- Isaac did meetings with college career centers to learn more about the pain points grads have on the job hunt
- Answered and posted a handful of How to Pitch requests–see the answers for a sales representative opening, a customer success job, and a sales associate role!
- Isaac, Mitchell, and Morgan wrote more content–quite a few blog posts, tweets, and newsletters
- The marketing team worked on new content pages (we’re really excited to share these soon!)
- Mitchell sent the weekly firstcareerjob.com newsletter, where he shared an early draft of a guidebook on repeatable tactics for winning the job hunt
- Gave feedback and had calls with Crashers on the job hunt
- Isaac made a presentation for an upcoming conference
- Chuck dug into conversions and events with Jeremy, a growth marketer working with us this month
- Morgan did styling work on several Webflow pages
- Started work on adding new ad platform trackers to the app
Chuck also refreshed the profile print-to-PDF styles. Also known as the “they’re really asking for a resume” version of the Crash profile.
Last week, we quietly passed a hundred launched Crashers! There are now over four hundred completed job-hunt profiles on Crash, and those hundred-plus have run a public job hunt campaign. We’re excited for each of them–they’re pretty awesome people.
We’ll be writing to you next week after returning from a team retreat in Colorado. Until then, check out Isaac’s latest piece on going no-resume.