This week, we’re excited to be back with James Beshara for the second half of a conversation between him and our CEO, Isaac Morehouse, about how James crashed his career.
James is an angel investor, founder, podcaster, and author. He’s been invited to speak at places like Harvard Business School, Stanford, Y Combinator, TechCrunch Disrupt, SXSW, the World Bank, and others.
Since his first paying job at age fourteen where he repaired computers, James has worked in and around technology. He’s started multiple companies, invested in dozens, and experienced the full range from success to failure.
If you haven’t heard the first half of James’ story, listen here.
Listen on your favorite podcast app
Here are some quick links to the show:
P.S. Don’t forget to give us five stars (or six)! 😉
- Finding the idea for Tilt and starting the company
- Building Tilt, working with debt, and raising money
- Transitioning to working as an angel investor
- Why it’s never been easier to start something and never been harder to build something
- How to start new things—and discover career and business opportunities through your experience
Connect with James
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share, don’t hesitate! Email Isaac at Isaac [at] Crash [dot] co.
You can stay up-to-date on every Career Crasher episode as it launches here.