Have you ever used a great product and thought “I’d love to work for this company”?
Today’s guest, Cameron Sorsby, has an amazing story on how he crashed into his dream job by opting to become an awesome customer first!
Now, only a few years later, he’s the CEO of Praxis: a non-tech, startup career bootcamp and apprenticeship program that helps young people bypass the college credentialing machine, and launch their careers in no time.
“What we’re building is a world-class alternative to college. College just doesn’t make sense in today’s world for more entrepreneurial, ambitious, driven people.”
Listen on your favorite podcast app
Here are some quick links to the show:
P.S. Don’t forget to give the show five stars (or six)! 😉
- How Cameron thought about starting a career when he was in college (and how that led to an internship with Isaac)
- How being a great customer can lead to job opportunities
- Making yourself an indispensable employee
- Being a team player
- Worrying about businesses taking advantage of your willingness to work hard
- Why Praxis is a great way to launch your career
Connect with Cameron
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share, don’t hesitate! Email Isaac at Isaac [at] Crash [dot] co.
You can stay up-to-date on every Career Crasher episode as it launches here.