Thaddeus Russell on Creating a Career as an Intellectual Entrepreneur
There are certain areas where people think you can get by without going to college. If you’re going into a trade or starting a business, people get that you can get by without college. But what about being a history professor?
In this episode, Thaddeus Russell talks about his experiences working as a professor at elite colleges and eventually breaking out to create Renegade University.
- How Thaddeus’ early experiences as a professor led him to think about options outside academia and eventually create Renegade University
- Building an education company around his field of study
- How colleges insulate professors from the market
- What provoked Thaddeus to leave academia and start his own business
- The entrepreneurial opportunities that exist for charismatic and compelling professors
Learn more about Renegade University at thaddeusrussell.com
Follow Thad on twitter: twitter.com/ThaddeusRussell