Chuck Grimmett is the product manager at Crash. He joins Isaac to talk about how he launched his career through photography, internships, and a willingness to share his work.
- How Chuck used photography to land an internship with the Foundation for Economic Education and then transition to his first full-time role out of college
- The power of being an engaged customer for creating career opportunities
- How free work pays off in the future Creating opportunities with photography
- Doing more than just applying for an opportunity
Chuck Grimmett’s Personal Website
Seizing Opportunity Before You’re Ready with Chuck Grimmett
In the last episode Chuck shared his story of launching his career with the Foundation for Economic Education, and in this episode, Chuck talks about how he transitioned from his first job into his career working in tech.
- Saying yes to projects before you are 100% ready
- Just in time learning instead of just in case learning
- Using side-projects to build trust and create opportunities
- How consistently creating leads to opportunities