WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN
Christopher Lochhead was kicked out of school at age 18. He had no choice but to start a company. There are no punches pulled, just brutally honest truth about creating your own path. Check out his full story and more in this week’s episode.
Chris is a two-time best-selling author, a three-time Chief Marketing Officer, and advisor to over 50 startups. He joins Career Crashers to share the story of how he co-founded a company at 18 to start his career.
- How Chris launched his career by starting a company
- Creating a character to “lead” the business
- How Chris and his partner got their first clients with cold calling
- Saying yes to opportunities and learning on the fly
- Closing down his company and getting a job at a software startup
- Having a reason to connect with people instead of no-context networking
- Making connections as an introverted extrovert
- Why you should follow your different
Learn more about Chris at www.lochhead.com.
Read Play Bigger and Niche Down: https://lochhead.com/play-bigger/
Listen to Follow Your Different: View in iTunes here