SDR | BDR | Generates Sales Qualified Opportunities in SaaS | Consistently Exceeds Sales Quotas | Ready To Do Both For A Great Team!
My first sales job was at the age of 12, in which I stood at the entrance of my family business, which is a car wash, up-selling customers from a regular car wash to a V.I.P. wash.
Extensive experience in client-facing roles in the digital marketing and media industries. Possessing strategic creative thinking, business development, analytical thinking, and communication skill sets. Proven track record of exceeding and driving sales quotas while maintaining high client retention rates. Known by colleagues for being a positive results-oriented leader with a strong ability to source and qualify new prospects while upholding a high level of integrity. Determined to get promoted to a sales leadership role.
I am currently enrolled in preHired’s Science-Based Sales® Training Program to become a SaaS selling machine!
When I am not working, you can find me outside at the nearest park, or on a hike.
From my preHIRED mentors, I learned sales methodologies, tools, skills, and workflows to be at the top 5% of sales performers.
• Researched & replicated sales systems from preHIRED's Science-Based Sales® methodology. • Prospection- to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. • Qualification - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Diagnosis - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. • Advisory- to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller.
• Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails.
• Trained on 20+ CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools: Outreach, Interseller, Hubspot, Seamless.io, Hunter, & many more!
Full sales cycle position, responsible for prospecting, value selling, and closing own deals to exceed quota.
• Building relationships of light industrial, clerical, logistics, and sales roles • Oversee daily projects and maintain day-to-day contact with Fortune 1000 Corporate National Accounts • Monitor current market trends & implement my findings for avenues of new revenue growth for the company
Sales consulting company that helps start-up digital marketing agencies and sales organizations on business development needs.
• Guided start-up digital marketing agencies, sales organizations, healthcare companies, and commercial real estate firms to achieve business development objectives • Assisted in generating $40M in gross sales for my client's • Strategized on inbound & outbound marketing techniques with clients to strengthen overall cash position and assets • Planned and executed trade shows including vendor correspondence, pre-show, and post-show marketing
Helping North American business’s target the Chinese demographic via Chinese digital marketing. Full sales cycle position.
• North American primary point of contact regarding operations, sales, & office operations • Consulted prospects and clients on global digital marketing strategies in tourism, higher education, and real estate • Collaborated & coordinated with internal teams on brand positioning and event marketing for the North American market, spoke at conferences, and led a partnership with Nielsen on a project
Acquired digital marketing service clients for industrial sourcing platform. Full sales cycle position.
• Provided digital marketing services to 25 B2B clients, generating $250K+ in revenue • Advised the Northeast regional team of 13 independent sales contractors through all stages of sales cycles based on market needs, discovered opportunities, and competitive threats • Prospected leads through marketing initiatives and acquired advertisers for industrial sourcing platform, and became top performer selling HubSpot software
Full sales cycle position, responsible for prospecting, generating my book of business and forming strategic relationships.
• Developed sales funnel and book of business for 53 reoccurring clients generating $108,601 in revenue • Prospected via cold calling, networking, and trade show presence in healthcare, retail, and food & beverage industries • Worked with the print team on sales and account management activities while executing marketing for events and trade shows to execute revenue-generating results and enabling strong brand awareness
A digital marketing agency that specializes in working with independent jewelry retailers whose specialty is bridal jewelry. A full sales cycle position.
• Oversaw and trained 4 Account Managers and daily operations of a $1.2M in agency business • Acquired new business acquisition which led to $450K+ in 2014 billing selling digital marketing services • Fostered multiple brand and agency relationships such as Gabriel & Co., Tacori, Simon G., and Pandora • Produced book of business through up-selling 125 existing clients, cold-calling, networking, and trade show networking
A boutique CPC ad network that specializes in the software industry. A full sales cycle position.
• Generated $136K+ in revenue from advertisers and publishers while achieving 95% of strategic objectives • Acquired publishers and advertisers for premium CPC ad network through strategic action and partnerships • Led advertising solutions for new accounts such as copywriting, creative design, campaign management and analysis
The section in the Foreign Relations branch of the Israeli Defense Forces that is responsible for all the foreign visits to the Ground Forces.
• Coordinated and arranged logistics for foreign visits to the Ground Forces • Administered translations and redesigned branch website