Hi there, I'm Evan Webb!
Science-Based Sales® Member for hire looking for a sales team with a little SaaS
"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Joining the Army has allowed me to develop skills in discipline and structure along with instilling leadership qualities at a young age. Given the ability to learn from all walks of leadership and concoct my recipe to lead is a blessing I don’t take for granted. The service further provided me that teamwork truly makes the dream work. One cog out of place makes the clock stop ticking.
With the skills I've learned, I leaped into the roofing sales industry with little to no experience. I worked hard each day to further develop my sales tools, along with taking classes to reach more advanced industries in sales.
From my preHIRED mentors, I learned sales methodologies, tools, skills, and workflows to be at the top 5% of sales performers.
• Researched & replicated sales systems from preHIRED's Science-Based Sales® methodology. • Prospected- to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. • Qualified - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Discovered - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. • Advised- to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller. • Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails. • Trained on many of the top CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools: Outreach, Interseller, Hubspot, Seamless.io, Hunter, & many more!
• Door-to-door knocked and prospected in neighborhoods with substantial storm damage • Inspected roofs for qualifying damage for homeowners' insurance replacement • Generated 5-10 new leads/deals weekly • Helped hundreds of homeowners through the claim process
• Supplied hot and cold fueling of military aircraft and ground vehicles in both training scenarios and combat zones • Accurately provided numbers of fuel on hand, received, and distributed on daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports • Led teams of fuelers in nightly missions within a combat zone • Part of a team that distributed more than 3 million gallons of fuel in 8 months
• Operated forklifts to unload and load freight onto trailers • Loaded between 3-10 bills of freight per hour • Loaded and unloaded freight in accordance to required cut times
• Greeted guests and provided exceptional hospitality service in the restaurant atmosphere • Served food and drinks promptly • Operated and troubleshot a POS
This is a link to a cold call scenario where I acted as an SDR for hire and my mentor acted as a hiring manager at a company I wanted to work for.
Thanks for checking out my pitch! You can schedule a meeting through the link below.