Customer Success Operations Manager
Established a strong foundation for success by training over 550 CEOS, special forces military, engineers, and entrepreneurs over 65 weekly workshops. Implemented follow-up procedures to ensure client satisfaction; provided monthly online trainings; demonstrated insightful leadership and enhanced client retention by providing mentorship on personal and professional development. Ensured availability of all mediums during training and streaming events by providing computer, internet, and audio / visual support.
- Increased client engagement by creating and organizing ten corporate events in different worldwide locations increasing revenue by $200,000. These events facilitated the connection of members while helping them hone their communication skills through practical lessons and specialized feedback from coaches, including myself.
- Created and managed organizational budget, decreasing spending overages by 20%.
- Created an employee database in Google Docs to create easy access to corresponding employee information.
- Provided vision and guidance for team of coaches charged with delivering monthly trainings, scheduling, and accountability designed to encourage communication and teamwork.
- Maintained training facility through efficient vendor and contractor scheduling.
- Increased visibility and prominence of company through social media account management.
- Optimized operations, revamping processes by connecting business solutions to customer needs and improving communications.
- Utilized various business tools, including Slack, WhatsApp, Google Docs, to design efficiencies within the company, eradicating common issues.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Agency based in Los Angeles working with clients worldwide in order to help them transform their business. Every great client alliance starts with a strategy. Partnering with clients for online marketing solutions and devising a plan to produce both short-term and long-term results. Following the Customer Now and Customer Later methodologies to provide the clients' traffic for their business.
Providing a marketing plan to the customer includes the following but not limited to the following services:
- Reputation Management to protect online conversations regarding the business to include reviews
- Search Engine Optimization to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
- Website Design and Development to provide a digital home for the business.
- Lead Generation to provide quality leads utilizing various means of digital and social media platforms to include but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Google, Yelp.
Researched and replicated sales systems from preHIRED’s Science-Based Sales® methodology.
This process covers the following parts of the sales development process:
- Prospecting to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads.
- Qualification to ensure alignment between buyer and seller.
- Discovery to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions.
- Advisory to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller.
Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails.
Trained on 20+ CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools.
- CRMs: Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk (Base)
- Lead Gen: LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Crunchbase, Angel, Hunter, Snov, Interseller, Prospect.io
- Automation: Outreach, Salesloft, Reply, Interseller
- Productivity: Calendly, Zoom, Join.me, GoToMeeting, Hubspot Sales Pro
Security Operations Manager
Demonstrated reliability and ingenuity during security inspection of 10 departments covering over 1300 square miles. Received 100% compliance on Headquarters’ audit for two consecutive years in Security Program Managment. Exhibited innovation and capacity to excel by providing expertise to local law enforcement agencies on trainings and local threat information.
- Enhanced agencies’ preparedness by creating realistic active shooter and natural disaster scenarios.
- Exercised sound judgment and discretion while providing monthly security and safety training to 2,500 employees through online classes, videos, and town halls meetings.
- Established multi-department team that organized ongoing, advanced security training; provided information on security policy updates.
- Ensured company’s procedures aligned with current laws and regulations dictated by higher headquarters through meticulous overhaul of local standard operating procedures.
Demonstrated strong leadership and foresight through reduction in potential workplace safety issues; provided monthly trainings on safety topics using PowerPoint and videos.
- Maximized operational efficiency of prominent, highly sophisticated projects through oversight of $10M inventory of specialized equipment.
- Affirmed capacity to excel by inspecting and ensuring proper use of specialized test equipment for over 10 departments spanning 1300 square miles.
- Honored to be recognized for maintaining quality records of training events to ensure alignment with safety and security trends; provided data to senior management.
Aerospace government contractor focused on radar and testing.
-Repaired instruments and cables according to manufacturer specifications.
-Consulted on various projects for radar testing
-Created training program for radar safety and coordination
Security Operations Specialist
Provided security services to United States Embassies in multiple countries including Russia, Bangladesh, and Finland.
-Served on security detail for President George Bush. Provided screening and ensured all personnel had proper access control.
-Provided weekly and monthly security training to all embassy personnel as well as security forces.
-Supervisor role to manage 20+ marines providing training and coordination for support across different embassies in the Asia and Eastern Europe.