I spent four years in the United States Air Force, 15 years in law enforcement (where I did everything a cop can do but ride a horse or ride a motorcycle), and I've been a franchise owner as well as a small business ower. I have experience in B2B sales, sales presentation, customer relationship management and a 4-year degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on Management.
After nearly two decades of being told what to wear to work, I decided it was time to trade in the polyester and kevlar for something more comfortable. Yet, I still bring the same level of intensity, dedication, determination, detail, and enthusiasm to each new task, endeavor, and opportunity.
As an alumni of preHIRED, I am certified in Science-Based Sales® and possess the tools and skills needed to make your sales team successful. I'm trained in several different CRMs, as well as in prospecting & lead generation and qualification; let's not forget smart calls, discovery calls and of course qualification calls. I am looking to join a dynamic sales team environment in an SDR role for a Tech company. Let's talk about how I can help your team meet and exceed its set benchmarks and goals.
Though I drive fast (as fast as the Atlanta Traffic will allow), I do slow down to smell the roses by traveling the world with my beautiful and amazing wife. We also enjoy trips to the North Georgia mountains for day hikes and visits to the Georgia wineries.
Researched and replicated sales systems from preHIRED’s Science-Based Sales® methodology.
This process covers the following parts of the sales development process: • Prospection - to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. • Qualification - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Discovery - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. • Advisory - to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller.
Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails.
Trained on CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools.
• Self-funded Certified VOSB entrepreneurial endeavor. • Managed and directed every aspect of the company to include project management, marketing, business development, and sales. • Conducted B2B sales to include Government, retail, industrial, small & medium business & many other Vertical Markets. • Managed and scheduled sales presentations as well as product installations.
• Managed and directed every aspect of the company to include project management, marketing, business development, and sales. • Conducted commercial sales to include retail, industrial, small & medium business & many other Vertical Markets.
• Manage and oversee all operational, financial, employment, and administrative functions for Georgia and north Florida region. • Monitor P & L and annual revenue. • Partner with the Business Development Manager, current clients, and local organizations to generate new business and exceed revenue goals each year. • Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze, and solve problems. • Managed over 2,500 man-hours per week
• Presales consultative design and engineering support best to fit client requirements. • Generate and evangelize new ideas based on new products, technologies, and industry trends • Drive all aspects of the sales and project life-cycle including ideation, planning/scoping, defining requirements, design and development, customer technical support, and reporting • Developing and delivering competitive, compelling solution-focused presentations
• Assigned duties, reviewed reports, and managed manpower and scheduling for a shift of up to 7 officers daily • Completed Semi-Annual and Annual Employee Performance Reviews • Assisted assigned employees with career development and specialized training programs • Created and Supervised the Field Training Program that was adopted by the agency as standard operating procedure • Served as member of SWAT team; completed formal training in areas of Crisis Intervention and Interpersonal Communication • National and International Certified Narcotics K9 Detector Dog Handler
Maintained F-16 on-board avionic systems. This included the Attack Control, Communication, and Flight Control Systems.
Get your message across with instantly shareable videos for work. Capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate it all at once, then instantly share with a simple link.
Prefer to have the ball in their court. Drives initiatives and processes to close deals. Ability to connect with many people and maintain relationships at scale.Learn More →
Learn more: https://crash.co/discover/result/6d7d2325-fdb6-4e04-ab07-09782d299b5f