Researched and replicated sales systems from the preHIRED Science-Based Sales® methodology. This process covers the many parts of the sales development process including:
• Prospecting to generate high quantity & quality sales leads.
• Qualification to ensure alignment between buyer and seller.
• Advisory to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller.
• Discovery to dive deep into prospects' goals, challenges, and solutions.
• Training on CRM's, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools.
• CRMs - Salesforce, Hubspot, Base CRM.
• Lead Gen - LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Crunchbase, Angel, Interseller
• Automation - Outreach, Interseller
• Productivity - Calendly, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Hubspot Sales Pro
Internet Sales Consultant
Concentrated on facilitating sales efforts through communicating with leads, engaging, and converting them to sales by demonstrating a compassionate and compelling sales approach.
• Sold 3 – 4 cars per week through delivering effective product presentations, building rapport and ensuring the exceptional customer experience.
• Supported business growth by providing client satisfaction and ensuring referrals.
• Maintained accurate and detailed customer database by updating it regularly with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
• Acquired new leads and expanded targeted client base by engaging in marketing efforts through creating flyers and managing the Facebook page.
Emphasis on providing outstanding customer service and driving business efforts through introducing auto accessories, clarifying and explaining warranties, as well as delivering after-sale service to clients, while ensuring customer needs were met and exceptional customer experience attained.
• Exceeded industry average closing rate of 12% and accomplished closing rate up to 18%.
• Increased revenue through applying outside marketing strategies, including creating promotional material and managing the social network page.
• Streamlined sales process and identified areas of improvement through researching competitors’ products, services, promotions, and sales strategies.
Oriented on generating leads and acquiring clients through organizing workshops and events, and communicating with potential clients through door-to-door and telephone follow-ups.
• Increased awareness of the new cemetery though creating flyers and organizing a Meetup Group.
• Facilitated revenue increase through targeting a specific customer base and demonstrating extensive knowledge of the offered products and services, as well as the history of the Princeton Abbey.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Social Media Manager/Event Coordinator/Tech Support
Focused on organizing and coordinating daily business operations, providing administrative support to Sr. Minister, and facilitating his work through scheduling appointments, arranging lesson plans, booking venues, and planning events.
• Manage the office team of 2 – 3 employees, and 7 – 10 volunteers that support the Center.
• Enabled strong online presence by developing and implementing a modified and improved brand strategy for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube through creating engaging content regularly, and video editing clips from the Sunday Celebration.
• Guide the Tuesday and Thursday empowerment classes for approximately 20 people per class through creating the lessons and teaching the class on various topics such as self-esteem, self-confidence, etc.
• Create, implement, and lead Meditation classes.
• Develop lessons and material for various classes, including the integral growth class.
• Ensure and maintain continuous correspondence and communication with the members through initiating and establishing consistent use of Constant Contact and EZ texting.
• Provide technical support through maintaining and troubleshooting office hardware, including Windows, Android, and Apple operating systems, thereby increasing productivity and saving the Center’s resources.
Data Integration Specialist
Emphasis on leading all aspects of Johnson & Johnson’s transition to a new outsourced partner as a Senior Implementation Specialist, and managing all post-transition operations and logistics of offshore IT services.
• Gathered business requirements, analyzed client data, developed data processes, wrote functionality test plans, and engineered process-verification procedures through interacting with customers regarding service and tracking performance metrics.
• Led and trained an offshore team of 9 on effectively handling development work.
• Improved project management through developing the online system which monitored over 100,000 desktop systems on various aspects, from security to software compliance, and delivering system solution which enabled ongoing documentation of progress/issues on all projects, detailed monthly status reports, and comprehensive communication with J&J management on progress toward goals.
• Ensured technical compatibility through collaborating with developers’ testers and end-users.
• Measured and optimized key metrics such as service levels/quality, customer satisfaction, staffing, team management, document status, and reports, through utilizing scorecard.
SYSTEM & NETWORK ANALYST II,
Focused on identifying and managing problem resolutions based on the value of service delivery, developing and reporting on quality metrics, directing re-engineering and customization of managed hosting, WAN, and security.