Former sales pro turned hospitality/customer service expert looking to get back into the sales world and combine all my skills to dominate in a software sales role. I'm a big time sports fan whose competitive nature helps me to meet and exceed goals while always striving to improve upon myself.
• Connects potential buyers with real estate agents and loan officers through outbound calling, texting and email while providing superior service and support. • Increases up-sells and referrals by conveying product knowledge and value to current or prospective customers. • Currently performing at 132% of weekly sales quota while consistently exceeding team and personal goals.
• Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help them meet their financial objectives.
• Built and maintained a client base, keeping client plans up-to-date and acquired new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Provided knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service.
• Direct residential and commercial sales of Cablevision products to new and former customers. • Utilized a consultative approach in an effort to present the value of Cablevision products and services with the purpose of retaining core products and customers, sold Cablevision products and services to existing customers, also won customers back from other competitive service providers. • Presented benefits of products and services to customers resulting in reaching retention sales quotas set monthly.
• Supervises and assists with all aspects of banquet food and beverage functions giving direction and training to new hires and temporary employees. • Serves as a banquet captain for lead events overseeing a staff of 15-20 on a regular basis, while also serving as the liaison between client and sales teams to ensure a seamless experience. • Works to facilitate all functions of special events and conference services from set up to execution of event to tear down. • Efficiently executes parties of 100+ patrons with revenues averaging $10,000+ per event consisting of weddings, corporate functions, banquets, and cocktail parties.
• Prospecting to generate high quantity & quality sales leads. • Qualification to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Advisory to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller. • Discovery to dive deep into prospects' goals, challenges, and solutions. • Training on CRM's, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools.
Overcomes all obstacles that prevent the completion of a task, process, or goal. Focuses intently on the finish line.Learn More →
Learn more: https://crash.co/discover/result/a84d3cde-2b9c-4912-af42-573622d4eb7b