Hi there, I'm Zachariah Bigelow!
Science-Based Sales® Member, looking to join a SaaS company to be a part of and grow with.
From Food Server to Lobsterman and from Rock Climbing Guide to Professional Musician I have had a bevy of interesting Jobs.
Many of my years have been spent either behind a bar tending drinks or feverishly running food from table to table all the while keeping the peace of the lavishly hungry. There's a magic that exists on the cusp of the comfort zone. You think to yourself, "I am exhausted!" but still 8 more guests show up to dine, and yet somehow you greet them with a smile. Staying persistently and rebelliously positive are my superpowers.
I have decided to make a change in direction for my life. I am ready to build something stable and lasting. I have found myself in the realm of Saas sales. I have a natural curiosity about all things, this is why I love to talk to new people. With the skills I learned from my past, coupled with the detailed knowledge I have received from PreHired, I know I will be an extremely efficient SDR.
My Skills: • Time Management • Saas Sales • B2B Sales • Customer Experience • Upselling • Genuine Curiosity • Rapid Learner • Open-Minded • Distinctly Coachable • Organizational Efficiency • Customer, Partner and Client Relations
I play music frequently, love to climb and go outdoors with my dogs, and have been known to throw a few discs out on the course! I am always happy to connect with whomever you may be!
From my preHIRED mentors, I learned sales methodologies, tools, skills, and workflows to be at the top 5% of sales performers.
• Researched & replicated sales systems from preHIRED's Science-Based Sales® methodology. • Prospected- to generate high quantity & quality of sales leads. • Qualified - to ensure alignment between buyer and seller. • Discovered - to dive deep into goals, challenges, and solutions. • Advised- to uncover value/insight, create urgency, remove barriers, and close deals if there is a mutual fit between the buyer and seller. • Science-Based Sales® messaging for calls, meetings/demo calls, social media, and emails. • Trained on many of the top CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and productivity tools: Outreach, Interseller, Hubspot, Seamless.io, Hunter, & many more!
As an ISR I would take incoming calls of people, and travel agents looking to book a car rental in Europe. I would have to have full knowledge of a computer system, as well as how to navigate the system in real-time while taking notes and talking to who I am with on the phone.
• Time Management • Data Entry Correctiveness • Sales • Cross-Selling • Upselling • Customer Service
Working as a bartender at this location I was in charge of not only customer satisfaction, but the entire setup and take-down the process of the bar.
• Order Taking • Customer Relations • Fast-Paced Environment • Client Satisfaction
Working in a very fast-paced environment, taking a multitude of orders all in a timely manner, while juggling many separate tables and food items. All with a smile!
•Time Management •Customer Satisfaction •Organization •Customer Relations •Upselling
Working as an educator I was responsible for up to 11 children at a time. Making sure they were all behaving and acting accordingly while keeping them on task.
• Working with Children • Teaching Children • Maintaining a Positive Environment • Multi Tasking
In this role, I really learned how to take my time and do something correctly. If you make a wrong cut in a piece of wood you have to start all over again.
• Attention to Detail • Site Management • Critical Thinking • Follow Through
Working here really put my juggling skills to the test. Having a non-stop intake of customers hungry for food, all at different stages in their mealtime. All the while keeping a very positive and friendly attitude!
• Fast-Paced • Upselling • Customer Experience • Order Taking • Properly Relaying Information
Here I would work on Latte art, and see regulars. So I spent a lot of time building relationships with the people that would come very frequently. As well as keeping everything tidy and on time.
• Order Taking • Drink Making • Fast-Paced • Customer Experience
Working as a tool pusher I learned how to work well as a large group, and to be constantly on the lookout for tasks that I can complete.
• Teamwork • Large Tasks • Efficient Labor • Time Management • Safety Protocols
Thank you for your consideration, click below for a 15-minute meeting with me.